Bubenec

Check Prague Hotel Deals

Bubenec Prague Reviews

Patissiere Patissie…
Bubenec hostel in Prague Apr 16, 2011
Everytime I go to Prague I stay at this hostel. It is a part of a university dormitory, but a separate corridor actually. It is the cheapest way to stay overnight (if you dont count some sexy guy taking you home ;D), I paid 200 Czech Crowns (1 euro = 24 crowns)a night. It was very clean, well equipped, except the kitchen... But nobody will notice if you sneak into the students' pavillion upstairs and use their microwave or cooker :) Anyway, I recommend eating out while in Prague, McDonalds student menu (2 people big menu = 150 crowns) rulz! :D The Bubenec hostel is 10 min. from the city castle, an astonishing place. Billa supermarket is about 5 min away and it is only 10 min from metro station Dejvicka. Since I am Slovak I am not sure about the personnel's English knowledge but I believe that a tiny phrasebook will fix the potential problems. If you book in advance there should be no problems - you can even chose whether you want a fumeur or non-fumeur room. It is not five star luxury but very pleasant and comfortable indeed.
kiev44 kiev44
A great hostel for a good price Mar 22, 2011
You can rent the entire room for 250 CZC (13 $). The place is within the university dorm. It's clean and safe. Just a few tram stops from Prague Castle. I highly reccomend it. Just make sure you request a room in the RECTORAT section of the building (much nicer rooms).

Check Prague Hotel Deals