Bubba Gump Shrimp Co

(212) 391-7100

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co New York Reviews

Nazira Nazira
Bubba Gump May 12, 2011
When I arrived in NYC I was really hungry but settled for Mc D's as it was close by.

The following day I went to Times Square and found bubba gumps.

I wasn't too sure at first but in the 2wks I was in NYC I ended up going to bubba gumps 4 times.

It's the restaurant that was in the movie FOREST GUMP. I didn't know till I ate there.

They have different areas to eat in with different themes.

There's lots to choose from. There's definitely something for everyone and it suits all budgets.

They have sea food, pasta, chicken, veg dishes, fish dishes... Their deserts are to die for. Avoid looking at how many calories you'll be consuming as it can put you off. Bubba gumps will definitely see me again when I'm back in NYC.
Dr_Seuss Dr_Seuss
Fun Food In The Heart Of Times Square Jan 29, 2010
Had been told by someone who had been to check this place out for a laugh. It was really busy, always a good sign, and there was a queue downstairs with people waiting for tables.

Since I was on my own the girl said I could just go up and sit at the bar and have a meal there.

Soon realised the whole place had a Forrest Gump theme, but it was well layed out and bright. Found my way to the bar, something I never have much trouble with anyway ;).

Ordered a beer, and was offered a menu. Bar staff were really friendly and attentive, and had already poured me another pint before I ordered the food.

Prices on the menu seemed fairly reasonable to, particularly given the location of the restaurant. I went for a Cajun Chicken Burger and fries and it wasn't long in arriving.

It came wrapped in newspaper, inside a basket for some reason.All the time the movie Forrest Gump was being shown on the TV screens, and as I passed on the way to the loo I saw all the tables had some reference to the film as well.

Another beer to wash down my dinner,and then I got talking to the guy beside me, so stayed for another couple. The beer was $6 a pint so the burger must have been $15 as it came to $45. 2:1 beer to food ratio, not bad.

I was quite taken with the beer glasses, and had already decided a few of them would be nice for my house ;), when I noticed on the way out that they had a souvenir shop where you could get all sorts of branded items.

Ah well, too late :D

NB. Some of the pics came out a bit blurry, not sure if that was because of the camera or me by then
Front Of Bubba Gumps
Bit Of A give Away With A Big Shri…
In The Restaurant
Bar Area
mario26 mario26
Sep 01, 2007
Hey dude if u search good restaurant or cafe and food i suggest u the bubba gump in time square wow this is a place to be and eat all is good the ambiance thepeople the food and the store ...bubba gump is situated in time square u can miss this restaurant cause u have a thousand of people there and that funny cause when u wait before eating u can buy many thing inthe tore around "!!!!!!i really like this restaurant u have the chance to eating many shrimp and drinking good alcool there so that a good restaurant in time square!!!!!!!!!
bubba gump
AleksOz says:
Bubba Gump is really a chain of restaurants with (IMHO) so-so food.
Posted on: Sep 02, 2007
lparisya says:
That's a tough one since NYC is a melting pot of cultures and flavors. I suggest you check out the Village Voices' Top 100. The list has a lot of diversity everything from Jamaican to Polish. But then again, there's nothing quite like a slice of good NYC pizza.
Posted on: Sep 01, 2007