Bu Warung

Jalan Seririt - Singaraja, Lovina, Indonesia
(0362) 41928
Bu Warung - The simple menu of BU's.
Bu Warung - *Drooling* Avocado Salad.
Bu Warung - Pepes Tuna.
Bu Warung - Pepes Tuna. Chunky pieces of the tuna..I find it has a unique taste and texture (but I can't say that everyone knows how to appreciate it).
Bu Warung - Yellow: Mango Juice.
White: Banana Juice.
Bu Warung - BU Warung. A cosy (gezellig) place.

Bu Warung Lovina Reviews

trippinginnederland tripping…
Cheap & Delicious! Heerlijk! Mar 29, 2010
About this tummy-loving place...

This little warung is run by a couple. It is a really cosy place and friendly people working there. It is quiet there and not rowdy thus you get to dine peacefully. Mostly being patronised by the Dutch and you will notice a stand with all the tourists' messages on it. Rather nice scenery of the hill before your very eyes. Sheltered from the rain but it isn't air-conditioned thus natural ventilation (there is a ceiling fan).

A little problem is finding a place to park but you're able to park along the road (if there's space).

On to the food...

I LOVE THE CHEAP MANGO JUICE! You can NEVER find such cheap mango juice (from where I'm from, it could cost S$3 and above and they probably added/mixed processed mango puree/syrup)! At BU Warung, the juices are all natural sweetness thus no sugar added (except for Avocado juice, you don't expect avocadoes to be sweet, ja?). You will probably like to have a second helping and this is to die for...He blends the fruit with ice and he DOESN'T add ice into the glass (thus he doesn't cheat your $$$). This is value for money!

I FELL IN LOVE with...the AVOCADO SALAD! Everytime whenever I visited that place I would have that...really cheap (in my country, avocado cost a lot S$2.30 each). Nicely plated - avocado neatly sliced and fanned out decorated with sliced shallots and sprinkled with white pepper powder and dressing. Yum yum...the thought of it is already making me salivate!

Healthy vegetarian salad, GADO-GADO...for those healthy eaters, I recommend this as your main...You can have a salad and then followed by this salad.

Nasi Goreng, I think my guy is addicted to it as I noticed he would ALWAYS order it whenever we dined there. His review for that would be, ''totally awesome perfectness'' and I have to agree with him (stole some nasi from him).

The food is delicious. May take some time since it is just the two of them but the wait is all worth it.

''Good food is worth the wait...never to rush it.''

Trust me, you'll return for more...and no, the owner didn't bribe me to do up a review. I just love the food there (recommended by my guy and I must thank him for that) and I think it is so far one of the best that I'd tasted in Bali.

THIS IS A MUST VISIT PLACE when you're in Lovina, Bali!

PS: Please be nice to them. They're really friendly people.
The simple menu of BU's.
*Drooling* Avocado Salad.
Pepes Tuna.
Pepes Tuna. Chunky pieces of the t…
RoelfMik says:
If you are in the area, go eat at BU Warung. I wish I could go there and get a double Cap Chay and a Fuyong Tan right now! :P I went to this place seven times in July/August 2011.
Posted on: Aug 20, 2011
trippinginnederland says:
Posted on: Mar 29, 2010
Napsju says:
And I am the one who brought ^ along... ;-)
Posted on: Mar 29, 2010

Compare Lovina Beach Hotel Rates (2.2km away)

Bu Warung Map