Bryggeren

copenhagen airport - Terminal 2, Copenhagen, Denmark

Bryggeren Copenhagen Reviews

Johnpro Johnpro
The Carlsberg Time !!! May 11, 2013
My first meet up in an Airport and was with TB member Chokk - Christian !

Amazing moment and feel very touched about this meet up :)

It was very difficult to fix our times about a meet up because Christian are always in a plane and also I had a seven countries trip , with final destination the Denmark and specially Copenhagen :)

After a perfect time tune up we decide to meet up in the Copenhagen airport :) For me was easy because after a two days trip to Copenhagen I was ready to fly back to Athens at 16:55 and Christian just arrived for an exhaust trip stop from USA .

Finally we stopped and enjoy almost about 2 hours at the Bryggeren Danish pub in the terminal 2 just a breath away from the customs check from the departures .

We had really good conversation and enjoy together some original Danish beers of Carlsberg .

Ok about the Pub :) Original Danish pub with some dishes and a lot of cold beer :) The prices are normally for the Demark and for an airport . Nice place to enjoy some of your free time in the airport :)

Special thanks to Christian for the time to offer me about a conversation ! And asap hope to see him somewhere in the small world :)
Chokk says:
It was great fun Helen - next time you join us ;)
Posted on: May 16, 2013
Johnpro says:
Hello Helen :)
That's true we had really great time with Christian , sort meet up but very interesting :)
Posted on: May 12, 2013
HelenP says:
What a great idea.. an airport meet up for a beer. You certainly look like you enjoyed yourselves. Cheers!
Helen P