Bryggen Tracteursted Restaurant

Bryggestredet 2, Bergen, Norway

Bryggen Tracteursted Restaurant Bergen Reviews

tirsomaldonado tirsomal…
Amazing restaurany at a UNESCO World Heritage Site Aug 20, 2011
This is the restaurant I liked the most in Norway! It is located at a neighborhood declared UNESCO's World Heritage Site. Right at the center of the old city and a must for any visitor coming to Bergen.

It is placed in the middle of Bryggen in its original location. Actually we sat down in a table right in the old stable. It was funny and it was totally inclined and I had to be careful with my wine glass so it didn't slide :)

There are two floors, in the first floor the mainly serve Norwegian tapas and in the second floor they serve "a la carte". They also have a patio where you can also eat outdoors, but I am not sure if its of much use as it is even cold in the middle of August! :) Well, it might be possible for lunch in a sunny day :)

We ordered 5 different tapas, which were enough for 2 people (although I have to warn you Silvia and I do not eat much). We had all sorts of things but I would never be able to describe what it was... the house wine was very good!

The whole dinner came up to be 67€ (2 people)!

it is a must visit place indeed!

Related Travel Blogs About Bryggen Tracteursted Restaurant

Ferry to Copenhagen
Today we woke up around 8am as it was supposed to be raining, but it was even worst than that! It looked as if it was the end of the world. It was really dark, tons of mist and it was heavily raining…Bergen Walking around Bryggen (UNESCO’s World Heritage) and having dinner at  Bryggen Tracteursted Restaurant   Improvising…

Check Bergen Hotel Deals