Bryce View Lodge

Bryce View Lodge Rates and Deals

Bryce View Lodge Bryce Canyon City Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Affordable Clean Accommodation in the wilderness Sep 22, 2010
My family and I, stayed at the Bryce View Lodge on a recent weekend trip to Bryce Canyon National Park. Located right next to the park, it was a convenient place available to us with no prior reservation. It is next to the pine forest and across from the shuttle bus station.

There are 6 accommodation options in the same area where the lodge is located. It is ranked number 2 of the 6. We stayed only 1 night. I would rate this a basic accommodation with basic amenities. I thought the room was spacious and the provisions matched the value. For $89, we had a comfortable stay and they even made accommodations for us to leave two hours later than the check-out time. Earlier own, Mark had searched the web for accommodation options and come up with three options. None of them included Bryce View Lodge. The prices he had found online were a little much for the one night we were planning on staying. I decided we would head on there and see what we find. On arrival, we went to the Ruby's (now a Best western hotel) where we were given such attitude by the front office staff when we asked to see the rooms.

I could not believe they wanted to take a credit card and keep in on file just to show us the rooms they had. In fact after telling us they had two rooms, the lady rep decided they had no rooms to show us. I was loosing my patience at this point, but Mark (bless his heart) was willing to work with them. Finally they gave us a key and we headed out the door. Right there at the entrance, we happen to spot the Bryce View Lodge and decided we would not check out the rooms at Ruby's. I sooner drop the money in a drainage than give it to them. Mark agreed with me and we headed off to the Bryce View Lodge were we were received with cheer and accommodation. The price was good and the rooms were up to standard.

The shower/ bath was clean and the towels were plentiful for a one night stay. The TV was older but there were plenty of channels. We did not watch many, Mark flipped through a few before calling it a night. There are two chairs and a table, a coffee maker and free coffee (both decaf and regular). There were two queen beds (well I'm not very sure of the measurements, they looked more like full size). The bedding was clean. The lighting in the room was comfortable, creating a cozy feeling when the curtains are drawn.

Restaurants, laundromat, gift shops, rental stores and grocery stores are within walking distance. The Ruby's complex that is under the Best Western management has the only buffet serving restaurant in the place. Walking distance from Bryce View Lodge. I recommend this accommodation for family, friends, couples etc. If you are looking for luxury, this is not the place for you.
My pleasure
Posted on: Sep 15, 2011
Africancrab says:
I think you will be fine without a reservation. I do not believe it is full this time of year. But calling ahead always guarantees a room for you. You will like Bryce Canyon.
Posted on: Sep 10, 2011
Africancrab says:
You are quite welcome dear.
Posted on: Sep 06, 2010

Bryce View Lodge Overview

Location.
Bryce View Lodge is located in Bryce Canyon, close to Bryce Canyon National Park.

Hotel Features.
Bryce View Lodge features a restaurant. High-speed Internet access is available in public areas. The property has a roundtrip airport shuttle, which is complimentary. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include barbecue grills and laundry facilities.

Guestrooms.
Air-conditioned guestrooms at Bryce View Lodge feature coffee/tea makers and windows that open. Rooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations. Wireless Internet access is available. Guestrooms offer phones with voice mail, as well as free local calls (restrictions may apply). Premium cable television is provided. Also included are blackout drapes/curtains and clock radios. Guests may request refrigerators, microwaves, and irons/ironing boards.

You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.

Bryce View Lodge Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Bicycle Rental
  • Direct dial phone
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower