Highway 63, Bryce Canyon National Park, USA
www.nps.gov/brca - (435) 834-5322

Bryce Canyon National Park Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
Nice trail around 1 hour at N.P. Jul 24, 2012
To visit Bryce canyon was not on my list at that trip,it got by chance as our guide asked me taking there way back to Salt lake City from Arizona. Surely,I want to visit if it's possible.

I have heard that is very nice,but didn't feel going there so much when I saw a picture of it. Because I thought it only we can see the viewing.

That is why I was really fascinated by walking the trail around one hour between these posts by soil,it makes me feel coming the another planet or be in a movie.

The trail is amazing,I never been close to such a huge nature...I mean I couldn't touch Grand Canyon,A dome of Yosemite so it makes me feel closer or I'm in here. We found some nice places take a picture,and enjoyed enough at the trail.

And the soil's color is great,it red but like be transparent.

I want go to there again if I have chance!
Great viewing!
That is just being the trail.
X_Drive X_Drive
Jul 08, 2006
All National Parks are not the same.

Bryce Canyon National Park is not like any other National Park.

If you are young, in shape, and able to hike, you can have one of the most fascinating trips you'll ever have.

If you are old, out-of-shape, or handicappped you can drive to places that give you the upper view of this magnificent geological formation.

The colors, formations, "hoodoos" as they are called, are the most magnificent natural formations you will ever see.  You can take the same professional looking pictures as you have seen everwhere else.  Summer or winter, this National Park will take your breath away.

Related Travel Blogs About Bryce Canyon National Park

The Mystical "Hoodoos" at Bryce Canyon National Park
Bryce Canyon National Park: From Tucson, the drive to Bryce Canyon is a little over 11 hours if done nonstop. Having left Tucson in the afternoon (3:00 pm) on Friday, we decided to spend a night in F…Bryce Canyon National Park: From Tucson, the drive to Bryce Canyon is a little…
Bryce Canyon National Park
After a bad night of sleeping, next time buying a tent and an air mattress, I left Zion. The drive out of the park was very windy and takes you through several tunnels, one being 1.1 miles long. Near…Bryce Canyon National Park. Bryce Canyon, famous for its worldly unique geology, consists of a series…
Bryce Canyon National Park
Sixty miles north is the entrance to Bryce Canyon National Park.  Bryce is different.   We drove all the way from the northern entrance south to Rainbow Point at the southern end of the …Bryce Canyon National Park .   Bryce is different.   We drove all the way from…

Compare Bryce Canyon City Hotel Rates (3.9km away)

Bryce Canyon National Park Map