Bruster's Real Ice Cream

Beach Blvd., Gulf Shores, AL, USA

Bruster's Real Ice Cream Gulf Shores Reviews

ahtibat17 ahtibat17
Cool Treat Jun 09, 2010
When planning my trip to Gulf Shores, I googled ice cream places and Bruster’s came up. Just before I headed over there, I checked the website, the Gulf Shores store site specifically and saw that they had the monthly featured flavor of peach, available in ice cream, frozen yogurt, AND sherbet. Peach frozen yogurt had my mouth watering. BUT, when I got there, no such a thing existed. Poo. I got orange sherbet, and it was REALLY good. Nice and creamy and a really good flavor. (Once I got over the disappointment of no peach whatsoever, let alone frozen yogurt). But, it was a little too expensive, I thought. $3.50 for a single scoop of sherbet.

Their menu, place right at the window, has a variety of ice creams (two dozen flavors) and different concoctions. Bruster’s is located on Beach Blvd, down the road from the public access beach. It is walk-up service, with a few outdoor tables as well as a drive-thru.
travelman727 says:
Nice review! I hate it when you get your taste buds ready for one thing, but have to settle for another :-(
Posted on: Jun 09, 2010