Brussels Hotels

Browse 91 Brussels, Belgium hotel reviews for 313 Brussels hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Brussels

Diegem Hotels10.2 km
Grimbergen Hotels11.7 km
Hasselt Hotels13 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Brussels Hotels and Deals

#1 of 313 hotels in Brussels
vulindlela says: "We chose this place for the location. Although it was more than we would have l..."
$25
#2 of 313 hotels in Brussels
Chokk says: "The last couple of times I stayed in Brussels I had stayed in pretty much the sa..."
#3 of 313 hotels in Brussels
fransglobal says: "I liked almost everything here. I was familiar with this hotel and its location ..."
$58
#4 of 313 hotels in Brussels
MyLifeInTravel says: "It was tears ago. the hotel is 5-star. although you can see the luxury of it fro..."
$83
#5 of 313 hotels in Brussels
Chokk says: "I have stayed in this wonderful hotel numerous times, as it is one of my preferr..."
$121
#6 of 313 hotels in Brussels
nolan says: "Hotel Le Dixseptime has an ideal location between the Grand Place and Brussels..."
$128
#7 of 313 hotels in Brussels
sweettangerine says: "The Bristol Stephanie is a in my opnion superior first class hotel located out..."
$50
#8 of 313 hotels in Brussels
LucasJ says: "I had a great surprise with this hotel, and it is one of the first that I would ..."
$76
#9 of 313 hotels in Brussels
drsanch says: "If you're looking to explore Brussels, look no further than "Sleephere Guesthous..."
1.5
#10 of 313 hotels in Brussels
avhos says: "I spent 4 nights at 9Hotel Brussels at my last corporate trip to Belgium, the ho..."
#11 of 313 hotels in Brussels
Koder says: "The Jolly Du Grand Sablon was a sight for sore eyes being that I accidentally mi..."
$62
#12 of 313 hotels in Brussels
Chokk says: "I have stayed at this hotel a couple of times and one of the main reasons has be..."
$77
#13 of 313 hotels in Brussels
Chokk says: "I was back in Brussels and naturally I wanted to find a hotel close to my old ho..."
$62
#14 of 313 hotels in Brussels
lokababy says: "I had a pleasant stay in this Hotel, located in the Gare du Nord from Brussels, ..."
$50
#15 of 313 hotels in Brussels
Volk1984 says: "It's a Great Hotel. There is always someone in the reception. The stuff are gre..."
#16 of 313 hotels in Brussels
Suzanne2889 says: "I don't really have a whole lot to say about this place because i only was here ..."
$67
#17 of 313 hotels in Brussels
Kittycatsocks says: "This hotel was such a bargain! The rooms are individually decorated by different..."
$55
#18 of 313 hotels in Brussels
Bojasem says: "This hotel in great location in Brussel not far from central station, De Brouke..."
$73
#19 of 313 hotels in Brussels
sweettangerine says: "The Crowne Plaza Brussels Le Palace has a superb location at the Rogier Square, ..."
$63
#20 of 313 hotels in Brussels
Chokk says: "I have been to hotel Metropole a number of times and most of them have been visi..."
$93
#21 of 313 hotels in Brussels
Chokk says: "I was back in Brussels and I wanted to try another hotel than I used to and sinc..."
$116
#22 of 313 hotels in Brussels
jeminigirl says: "I stayed in this hotel during December 2008. We had booked a long weekend trip t..."
$52
#23 of 313 hotels in Brussels
Chokk says: "I had been at this hotel many times while I lived and worked in Brussels but mos..."
$64
#24 of 313 hotels in Brussels
ssedha says: "Stayed here on my recent trip to Brussels and it's very close to the North Train..."
#25 of 313 hotels in Brussels
Chokk says: "I had stayed many times in Brussels at the other Radisson hotel which is situate..."
$47