Brussels Flights: Find a Cheap Flight to Brussels, Belgium

Enter your travel details below to compare discount Brussels, Belgium airfare and deals from multiple sites:
Brussels photo

Charleroi Airport (CRL)

Compare Sites (tip: select at least 3 sites to compare for maximum savings!)

Meet Other People Flying To Brussels

December 28, 2017
to December 28, 2017
Dennis … is traveling to Brussels, Belgium
11 vouches 10 awards
Me and Jasmyn are together for almost 16 years and did a lot of travelling. We live in a town in the South of the Netherlands. http://www.facebook.com/Dennis.
interested in meeting new people
interested in meeting other people to travel with

Brussels Flight Tips and Information

Off to Belgium!
In June of 1993, I took my first trip outside of America.   It all came about like this. I had acquired a pass through work on Sabena Airlines to Brussels from any US gateway.  All I had to do was pay a whopping $12 tax and we w…flight was Sabena 533, and Airbus 310 back to Boston.   I was in coach seat 18E.   The flight
day 1: brussels
after spending monday morning running around, finishing the packing, and making the last minute arrangements, 3pm finally came closing in. erin arrived, and our chauffeur, adam followed shortly. after the typical 'wow, you have so much luggage' …flight was the flight of concern , and agents began calling out 'brussels? anyone going to brussels?' 'yes?' 'come to this…
Time to go home
We awoke at 6am and left the hotel a little after 7.  I check our flight one last time and it was still fine.  There were 23 open seats in business class and 7 open in economy.  We walked the short walk to Brussels Centraal station an…flight fell apart fast.  The Brussels to Atlanta flight was running 3 hours behind and so they moved some…

Other Airports Near Brussels

Brussels Flights - Brussels Airport (Zaventem Airport)
Antwerp Flights - Antwerp International Airport