Brussels City Tours

02 513 77 44

Brussels City Tours Reviews

danorwick danorwick
Jul 23, 2007
This was pretty dire. Sure you got to see a lot of the sites that you wouldn't unless you had itinerized your break to maximum effieciency, but unless sightseeing in its most basic form isn't your main aim then you may as well save your money. The recorded voiceover played through your earphones all but sends you to sleep, failing to do so only because of one's efforts to actually work out what sight it is talking about only later realising that you had passed or were yet to approach it. Somehow the focus of the commentary was on very peculiar and boring details, and made me wish I'd spend more time researching the city's landmarks as there was little illumination provided.

Related Travel Blogs About Brussels City Tours

The ugly city
"If you think that I hate Brussels I don't, it is because I love Brussels that I am so disappointed in it".That is how our guide finished up our tour of Brussels today. It was a tour with a differenc…tour with a difference. Instead of taking us to all the beautiful parts of Brussels (of which there are many - I really love the city
Brussels, Home of the European Commission and jack-knifed buses
We are just now leaving Brussels having spent less than one full day in the city.  We are on the move constantly as we are pretty much on a whirlwind tour of Europe at the beginning of this pr…tour of the city which taught us that Brussels is a city famous for its beer and chocolate (both…
Day trip to Brussels
Today I had the day off so I decided to take the train to Brussels and take the hop on bus tour of the city.   The last time I did this trip it was raining pretty much the whole day so…Brussels and take the hop on bus tour of the city.   The last time I did this…

Check Brussels Hotel Deals