Brunelleschi Hotel

Brunelleschi Hotel Rates and Deals

Brunelleschi Hotel Milan Reviews

Innochka Innochka
Great hotel, great location Feb 05, 2010
I loved the hotel very much! They gave us an upgraded room and all the hotel looks very cosy! And it just 3 minutes walking to Duomo! They gave us very detailed map of Milano and we walked everywhere without any problems!

Those 4's I put about service just may be Italians are like that, it was not my first time it seemed to me that they are not satisfied, my boyfriend said that he did not notice that. But anyway, I think personnel should always smile. And the bell person was not speaking English and could not give information about hotel sufficiantly, besides, he was pretty aged, I felt bad for him dragging my baggage. But I study hospitality management, may be I just know too much how it shold be =)))

And cleanlyness - there were some very dirty and very visible finger prints on the ceiling in our bathroom (probably were fixing smth).

But this was so minor! I feel too scrupulous by saying you this!

The hotel is great! If we go to Milan again we would definetely pick this one again!

Brunelleschi Hotel Overview

The hotel is centrally located, in the heart of Milan, just a few steps from the Cathedral, the Theatre 'La Scala', and the major fashion boutiques and shops.

The hotel has also 4 meeting rooms.

05/07 A. DP.

This is a traditional building. At the entrance there is a large glassed door with plants and flowers.

Medium in size, furnished with precious African black and white marble statues with refined pastel stucco work and vaulted ceilings and chessboard style floor. The sitting area is elegantly furnished with leather sofas and coffee tables. The American bar is just in front of the sitting area.

Rooms are furnished in a different style and colour. All rooms are elegant and well refined. Some rooms are cream-coloured with wooden panels, others red with refined details.

The elegant restaurant, surrounded by glass windows and marble columns, offers international and delicious plates.

3 km to the nearest station (central station), 7 kms to the airport (linate), 70 kms to the airport (malpensa).

Brunelleschi Hotel Amenities

• Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes