Bruisin' Ales

Bruisin' Ales - A Belgian monk

Bruisin' Ales Asheville Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great selection of beers May 26, 2012
I had entered Asheville, NC and I was taken by the calmness and the activities in the center of the town on this Saturday noon. I had arrived in a very lively city but with a laid back atmosphere and I decided to park the car and go for a walk in the city centre and just suck it in.

On my walk I spotted a small beer shop mainly because there was a couple of Harley Davidson's parked outside. I decided to enter and check out their stock as it never would hurt to have some beers to bring along. I entered the small shop and I was met with a number of serious beer enthusiasts going through the shelves looking for 'the special one'.

I looked at the shelves as well and to my surprise I found some beers brewed by a Danish brewer named Mikkeller and the funny thing was that I had been in his bar only 10 days earlier. I was looking for some local beers and I found 3 bottles that I wanted to bring along in the car for the coming days.

The shop was really nice and I can only recommend it if you are looking for something special for a nice evening and you are in the neighbourhood.
A Mikkeller beer