Bruegger's Bagels

4412 France Ave S , Minneapolis, MN, USA - 952-927-9446

Bruegger's Bagels Minneapolis Reviews

sincitytraveler sincityt…
Friendly Service and a Good New York Bagel...East meets Midwest...That's Brueggers! Aug 10, 2008
Having lived most of my life in the shadow of NYC it's always nice to see a little slice of home when I'm traveling. When I landed in Minneapolis last weekend after flying in on the redeye from Vegas I was starving for some good breakfast food and coffee! Not far from the airport I found Bruegger's Bagels..."What the heck" I thought it will be fast and I can meet up with my MN travbuddies!

I walked in and was greeted by several smiling faces behind the counter who patiently waited while this newbie to the Bruegger's scene checked out the menu. "Wow" I thought...if I didn't know any better I'd swear I was back in New York (except the people behind the counter would be saying "c'mawn pal we ain't got awwl day...awwda sometin!).

They bake their bagels on site and you can watch them doing it which was cool! They have all the standard issue bagels you'd expect from the typical bagel place along with the respective schmears...what I like most is that the Everything bagel doesn't have caraway seeds!!! Yay!! So I ordered Bacon, egg and cheese on an Everything bagel. The bagel was as fresh as could be and was toasted perfectly with just the right amount of bacon, scrambled egg and cheddar cheese on it! I was so happy with everyhing that in true TB fashion I had to tell them how great I thought everything was and if they'd allow me to take some pics for my blog to which they were more than happy to check out my review on Caribou Coffee (it was attached to Bruegger's Bagels...a match made in heaven!)
These guys couldn't have been any …
Jelly says:
I love Bruegger's bagels!! I have one around the corner! Lucky me! :-)
Posted on: Aug 14, 2008