TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 688,993 travelers just like you!

Browser
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Travelpedian

Name: Hisse
Join Date: March 13, 2006
Contributions: Browser has written about 37 places, shared 1,666 photos, left 295 comments, and smiled 449 times.
Interested in: sharing travel tips and blogs
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Frisian, Dutch, English, German, Spanish
Interests
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
In Norway. Standing at the edge of a fjord, the Preikestolen (near Stavanger) about 600 metres above the water. (see profile photo)
spocklogic says:
HBD!
Posted on: Sep 23, 2015
Vikram says:
Well India is so huge and I myself haven't seen all of it, although I would love to someday. Deffo tourist traps include Kerala (the new Thailand), Rajasthan (Jaipur) and from my home state of Karnataka, Mysore. It's really hard to suggest places to be honest. Yeah, visit in Dec-march as that's winter for us. You don't wnat to go during the monsoons (June'ish) or summer. What am I doing in Dallas - been here for 11 years (don't worry, I've not got an American accent!). I came here to do my MS (Computer Science) and stayed on ever since.
Posted on: Aug 14, 2009
Eric says:
Yea, been pretty busy, mainly with keeping the back end of the site upgraded, but life is good and the weather is good in LA so I can't complain. If you get a chance, and haven't been there already, I'd definitely recommend checking out the Getty Center as well.
Posted on: Aug 14, 2009

weekendtrip to Southern Spain
Overview 22 words 105 3 15
USA West summer 07
Jul 13, 2007 – Aug 09, 2007
Roadtrippin' through western USA. Didn't plan ahead more than a few days. Had a lot of fun, especially in Vegas! Roundtrip P…
Overview 19 words 576 42 56