Brownstone Restaurant & Brewhouse

455 River Parkway, Idaho Falls, ID, USA

Brownstone Restaurant & Brewhouse Idaho Falls Reviews

esterrene esterrene
Great food in Idaho Falls Jul 29, 2010
We spent a few days in Idaho Falls and must have eaten here at least 3 or 4 times!

The menu had SEVERAL tasty vegetarian options, many of which can be ordered vegan. Just ask the waitstaff. I fell in love with the Hummus appetizer and ordered it as my meal the second time we ate there. It was nice and thick and they gave you plenty of pita slices. I recommend order the smaller size salad as I found the portions to be huge. I can also recommend the blackbean and brown rice wrap. I personally wasn't too crazy about their Pasta primavera, but next time I will try their house veggie burger.

I didn't try any of the local beers, but one of my coworkers said it was pretty darn good. My father and others enjoyed their non vegetarian meals and we all enjoyed the ambience of the restaurant. Brick exposed, spacious, two sections for dining and view of the brewery in the back..

Staff was friendly and very helpful with menu selection. The restaurant is located right along the Snake River and near several hotels. Great place to take a long stroll..

I definitely recommend this place if you are in the Idaho Falls area.
Hummus with pita, tomatoes, cucumb…
Outside
Pasta primavera with garlic bread.

Check Idaho Falls Hotel Deals