@ Koophandelsplein 32, Ghent, Belgium - +32 9 223 46 10

Broodjes@Hotspot Ghent Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nov 10, 2007
When I walked the streets of Gent together with my son we stopped at the broodjes@hotspot for sandwich and salad. The café was situated perfectly at the townsquare. The café had both an indoor area and an outdoor as well.

We had the fortune to meet the owner there, a very nice guy who just had started this place up together with one in the end of the walking street. The guy had stopped in a working position simular to my own in order to do something for himself. We had a long and very good talk - we came from the same type of jobs and envirement - he was working at one major players in my line of business and it was funny to see how he were using his old working tools in order to transform these two cafés to something different. It was certain that they would change for the better - I liked his ideas. On top of this he was a very nice fellow, we talked about everything, our lives, work, family and so on - and I will definetly come back to see how he is doing and I wish him all the luck with his project.

The café was really nice and both the girls working there and he were very plesant and nice people. We had a very nice lunch there and talking with the locals in a relaxed way always brings you in a good mood.
Just outside of the café

Check Ghent Hotel Deals