Brokenshire Resort and Convention Center

Davao City, Philippines

Brokenshire Resort and Convention Center Reviews

yheleen yheleen
great pool, far from city, no phone signal Dec 20, 2009
There is a good place to stay in Davao which is not yet fully known and explored since it is quiet new, if I am not mistaken, just 2 years old.

What I love about the resort is that it is very safe, compound is secured and the pool is big. It is often used for swimming practices by athletes.

What I do not like about the place is that in some of the rooms there is no phone signal and you can’t connect on the internet as well. It’s a good thing that they have 4 computers in the lobby which the guests can use for free.

They have a small canteen and they serve Filipino food, however, they close early and on Sundays they do not serve food. If you’re hungry, you need to go out and buy food in the city which is at least 5 minutes ride away.

They have a beautiful garden which I loved (flowers were lovely to look at) and we also used their basketball court for some games.

They have a big cottage where one can just relax.

Our room was good for four since we have 4 individual beds and they have both hot and cold shower.

However, you need to ask the hotel staff constantly to clean our rooms. I guess at that time since there were many guests, they didn't have enough manpower to answer to the needs of everyone. Hopefully, this will improve in the future.
brokenshire resort's pool
enjoying the pool
ice9van says:
yep, BROKen girl. Hehehe old joke namin. :))
Posted on: Dec 21, 2009
yheleen says:
oi, brokenshire girl ka pala, haha.. yeah, meron na, ang entrance is in front of the school itself.. post ako pics later, hanap ko pa.
Posted on: Dec 20, 2009
ice9van says:
Alma mater ko to. Ngayon ko lang nalaman me resort na din pala dun. Naman.
Posted on: Dec 20, 2009