Broadway Oyster Bar

736 South Broadway, Saint Louis, MO, USA
(314) 621-8811

Broadway Oyster Bar Saint Louis Reviews

Red Sea Bugs and Butter Dec 15, 2011
My friends and I headed down to the Oyster bar after having a failed dinner at another restaurant. From the beginning this place just looks fun. They have an outdoor patio where there's a bar and lots of lights strung about to make it look warm and friendly. The music was a live Jazz band, which I would pay to see again. Some of the seats are wooden benches, so it adds to the great casual outdoor atmosphere of the place. The only thing that was missing was a swamp, but in a good way.

Our waitress was super friendly and helped us with the menu.

Throughout our meal, she was consistently asking how we liked everything. She obviously cared about our experience. I liked that ;)

I had never had craw-fish before and my friend got me to share a bucket.A steaming bucket of spicy Louisiana craw-fish served with lemon garlic butter arrived at our table. For 14.95 I will be coming back ASAP for these ugly red sea bugs and butter. Shrimp you have a new enemy.

This is a great place to grab dinner and then hang out for drinks and the nightly live music. I will be back again :)

Check Saint Louis Hotel Deals