Brit's Pub & Eating Establishment

1110 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN, USA
www.britspub.com/ - (612) 332-3908

Brit's Pub & Eating Establishment Minneapolis Reviews

alyssa_ob alyssa_ob
outdoor seating, lawn bowling, a movie screen and nuts in their brownies Aug 08, 2008
Brit's Pub is a very cool bar/restaurant in Minneapolis on Nicollet Mall near the Minnesota Orchestra Hall. As the name suggests, the fare is Brittish with good old favorites like bangers and mash, fish and chips, shepherd's pie and pasties. They have outdoor seating on the sidewalk during summer and it is very European in that sense. This is where we ate the first time for a mini-meetup/recon mission.

This time we found a nice open area with tables inside in a room adjacent to the bar. This room had couches and cushy chairs and big tvs - more suited to chatting. They have a bunch of beers on tap, but maybe not the ones you are looking for (at least Julie's top 3 beers were not there). The food is delicious. The first time I had a yummy mango chicken salad and this time I had grilled cheese and tomato soup (I was saving room for the brownie sundae). Turns out the brownies have nuts in them (why do people always put nuts in everything?) so I didn't get that.

We checked out the upstairs - in addition to indoor seating, they have a nice patio with more outdoor tables, lawn bowling and a movie screen. There is also a third level of outdoor seating and the outdoor areas get packed! Lawn bowling was also reserved all night so we couldn't play. This pub is a great location to hang out with a few or many friends. Just go early if you want a table.
Brits sign
outdoor seating
lawn bowling
movie screen
pinchora pinchora
Chillin' at a great place Aug 08, 2008
Brit's pub is a great place to go with a group of people for dinner or for a night out to a bar. It is very laid back... honestly it's something I would picture in St. Paul rather than Minneapolis...(because when I talk to people out here they think of Mpls as the club area and St. Paul as the chill bar area) but it was a very good time. The down stairs has a bar and dining area and upstairs is a dining area, a patio and lawn bowling (which is first come first serve).

I got the steak salad, which the waitress recommended. It was delicious as everything was mixed well together in a bed of romaine type lettus! The only thing I wish was that it has more steak and potatoes in it... but I finished the whole thing (including the lettus) which is a plus as I'm very picky on my salads because I don't like lettus!

The only downfall is that Alyssa was going to order a beer for me and they didn't have any of the 3 I prefer; samuel adams, summit scandia and schmidwicks!
o_dog o_dog
The Best Pot Roast Evaah! Oct 02, 2007
Brit's

Pub & Eating Establishment

1110 Nicolett Mall, Minneapolis, MN

I’d been searching for the best tasting pot roast in the country. I had not been satisfied with any pot roast I had until I visited Brit’s in downtown Minneapolis.

There’s no better pot roast that Guinness Pot Roast!! ..which was best served in Brit’s. When I tasted it, I knew what I’d come for. Finally, the greatest pot roast evaaaah!

Of course it’s the Guinness. Why didn’t I think of it! The roast was sooo tender; the potatoes and other vegetables so tasty. The generous Guinness gravy was heavenly. Hmmm!

The Guinness Pot Roast is $ 16.95. And oh, the restaurant also served other English dishes, like fish ‘n chips, pies, sausage rolls, and others that I’d missed so much. Not to mention the range of ales, lagers, ciders, and all. It felt like home right there.

I highly recommend the place. It's an awesome place to hang out.
o_dog says:
Gosh, I wish every minute that they delivered down to Alabama ... hahaha!!! I'm waiting on that time to come :D
oldschoolbill says:
Do they deliver?
zoolking says:
Brit's Pub is great! the upper deck is great too!

Check Minneapolis Hotel Deals