British Airways Long haul

Norman Manley Airport, Kingston, Jamaica

British Airways Long haul Kingston Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Really nice flight Apr 22, 2011
It was my first flight with British Airlines across the Atlantic and it will not be my last. The flight was from Gatwick, London to Kingston, Jamaica.

We were boarded quite early and there was no section boarding which was quite liberating. The chairs we were given in the economy class were spacious compared to what I was used to; even the semi–business from SAS. There was okay legroom, which was fabulous for me.

The service was during the whole 10 hour trip friendly and welcoming. They were constantly bringing water or juice. There was a minor problem with the entertainment system the first 2 hours but they managed to fix it and I managed to see 3 movies during the flight.

The crew managed to make the 10 hour flight quite pleasant, something that I find impressive. Luckily the plane was not full so I had no one sitting next to me which was an additional plus that added to my comfort.
The plane captured after 10 hours …
Chokk says:
Ha-ha, jet flyver saa meget og jeg ved ikke hvad jeg koeber!!
Posted on: Jul 05, 2011
sarahsan says:
Det er godt å høre at du er en bra kunde. Uten slike som deg hadde ikke jeg hatt en jobb. På kortrutenen er denne mellom klassen kalt Economy Flex og har et lit annet konsept enn Exonomy Extra på langrutene. Ha en god kveld Christian!
Posted on: Jul 05, 2011
Chokk says:
Ha-ha, the customer is king. Du har Naturligvis ret, og helt sikkert paa de korte rejser. Naar det kommer til stykket saa bruger jeg ikke flexibiliteten paa intercontinetale rejser, men mere pladsen, hurtig check in og lounge. Paa de korte er det fast track og flexibilitet. Jeg flyver jo med sas mere end 100 single rejser om aaret
Posted on: Jul 04, 2011