Britannia Sachas Hotel

Britannia Sachas Hotel Rates and Deals

Britannia Sachas Hotel Manchester Reviews

MrsJ MrsJ
My most unique hotel experience... May 26, 2015
We stayed for one night on the third floor and first impressions of the hotel were not wonderful. However, it is a budget hotel so you know that something's gotta give with the price you pay, right?

The outside gave me a sinking feeling as it was dirty and smelly. Inside, the receptionists were fine, gave me a WIFI password that wouldn't allow me to collect for love nor money, and went to a small but pleasant enough room 2 floors up.

The room itself had no window, but I knew that it wouldn't as it states that on the booking page on the hotel's website, so it would be unfair to say that I wasn't happy with it. The room was basic but the bed was comfortable enough, the telly and kettle worked and we could stick our clothes on a rather ripped armchair. There was a party going on on the ground floor, of which we could here some of the music. However, you could only make out the words to songs if you really listened for them, but I was so tired from my day that I did fall asleep around midnight, a little disappointed that the loud music hadn't finished at 11pm. I did think to myself that I was grateful not to have been on the first floor where guests would certainly have been disturbed by it.

We got up for breakfast the following day and it was a buffet style English breakfast and cereals on offer where you could fill your boots and was certainly pleasant enough, no issues there.

I'd probably stay again as the location was ideal, though not in the warmer months if I were to stay in a windowless room given the other comments on here! But for what I wanted, a weary traveller who needed somewhere to stop for just one night, what you got for your money wasn't to be grumbled at. It's not great, but it's not awful either. Okay at best and that was okay for me.
hippysunshine hippysun…
Get what you pay for Jun 23, 2011
You can get some fab deals for this hotel. I think me and my friend paid £20 for one night each and that was very cheap considering the location.

It is smack back in the centre of Manchesters shopping district (a little rough, there was too druggies hanging outside who started to fight over weed) but apart from that it was a fine location.

Walking distance to shops and bars and even the train station., if you dont mind a bit of a walk.

The hotel was very dated and basic but for what we paid we didn't expect anymore and had a peacful nights sleep after a mad night on the town so can't complain.

Don't plan on staying here if you want fancy rooms and food above 1 star.
stiancf stiancf
worn down but clean and close to main street May 30, 2011
Ok hotel close to main streets of Manchester. The hotel has room service and a night club for its guests. It is clean and friendly but a bit worn down and in need of some freshing up. It has lots of Manchester united supporters there on match days.

Britannia Sachas Hotel Overview

This hotel in Manchester is close to Piccadilly Gardens, as well as the Arndale Center. Guests of the hotel will be able to shop along Market Street at a number of different stores. Those staying at the Hotel Sachas will also be able to find a number of different places to eat in the area. The tram system is only a short walk from the Sachas Manchester and guests will find that Piccadilly Station is nearby as well. With the different forms of public transportation plentiful, getting around the city is easy.

The rooms at the Sachas Hotel Manchester include bathrooms, hairdryers, television, direct dial phones, air conditioning, tea and coffee making facilities, and relaxing decor.

Jenny's Restaurant is an onsite eatery that serves traditional English fare, as well as food from an international menu. The Hotel Sachas Manchester also offers an onsite pub. The hotel also has a beauty salon, an onsite fitness center, a heated pool, a steam room, and more.

Britannia Sachas Hotel Amenities

• Solarium
  • Steam Bath
  • Beauty Salon
  • Health Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels