Britania Miraflores

Britania Miraflores Rates and Deals

Britania Miraflores Lima Reviews

Kramerdude Kramerdu…
Nov 16, 2013
A nice hotel in the heart of Miraflores District. Nothing fancy but fully functional with a restaurant, free wi-fi, luggage storage, and other sundries. Staff spoke English and were helpful setting up some side excursions and giving some advice on the area whenever I had questions.

For some reason some rooms had A/C and others didn't (I had one each as I stayed here again at the end of my trip when I returned to Lima). Even the non-A/C room wasn't bad at this time of the year though.
My A/C room. Sparse but livable.

Britania Miraflores Overview

A perfect business environment is very import for yours success in Hotel Britania, we know there comfort, modernity and elegance combined with first class service will be the secret of your success. We are working hard for the guest find the rooms comfortables and warm, the hospitality successful and efficient. The hotel has single, double, triple and executive suites. The exclusive Britania's suites were made specially for you. You will enjoy their singular, waem enviroment; modern designers, a great jacuzzi and sauna, air conditioner, a confortable living room and all those special little details that will make this time an unforgettable experience for you. Britania's cafe restaurant, where you can enjoy of an exclusive enviroment, also, try the most varied and delicious national and international cusine. Comfortable and versatile Conference┬┐s Room ideal for your important meetings and events. Moderm GYM with excellent machines. New and renovator "Britania El Bar" you can enyoy the nice place, music and a select menu of national and international drinks.

NOTICE: In case of no show or Peruvian clients, the hotel will charge an addicional 18% of the daily rate in concept of IGV taxes.

Britania Miraflores Amenities

• Air Conditioned
  • TV
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Free Parking