Bristol Hotel Mostar

Bristol Hotel Mostar Rates and Deals

Bristol Hotel Mostar Reviews

cimtech cimtech
Bristol Hotel great location in Mostar Apr 01, 2017
I was looking for a hotel which is close to the old town and the old bridge of Mostar plus a parking where I can park my rental car. Bristol hotel turn out to be a perfect match. While searching this hotel on the Map I also found that it’s next to the Neretva River with a great view of mountains in the horizon.

I had a great view of the historical old town of Mostar as well as the river from my rooms balcony.

While checking in to the hotel I experienced a great service from the front desk as well as a helpful attitude towards my million questions.

Room was clean, not so fancy but comfortable bed and a clean bathroom which is important to me. The balcony in my room was perfect match for my needs of photography specially night photography where I could lay down and extend the legs of the tripod without worry.

Early morning breakfast was a surprise as there were varieties of bread, cheese, hot and cold food to choose from. All I had to do is just block my consciousness and try to enjoy them all until my stomach can’t take it anymore.

The complementary parking was away from the hotel, had to walk 2 minutes towards the town within a gated lot. I did not drive much while staying in town as this little Mostar was perfect to be explored on foot.

My stay in Hotel Bristol was very comfortable and I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Hotel Bristol from the Street of M…
A view from the hotel balcony!
The open air restaurant next to th…
Hotel Bristol from the Street of M…
AdamR3723 says:
I stayed in this hotel in 1975!
Posted on: May 07, 2017
cotton_foam says:
Thank you, Hasan!
I have more questions about Bosnia in general, but will ask later.

Posted on: Apr 01, 2017
cimtech says:
Thank you May, I know you are planning a trip to Bosnia, so I will be glad if this may help you a little !
Posted on: Apr 01, 2017

Bristol Hotel Mostar Overview

Hotel Bristol is an ideal setting for the business people and tourists from all over the world. It is suitable for organization of different seminars and presentations, and different cultural-artistic events.

Hotel has the capacity of 47 modernized rooms and are equipped with modernized furniture. Facilities include: bathroom, telephone, cable TV, internet connection, air conditioning and mini-bar. Bathrooms are equipped with shower cabin or with tub, SOS system, hair-drier and own heating system.

Guests of the hotel may deposit all their valuables into the safe at the reception desk. Hotel also offers laundry service and room-service which works from 7 am - 11 pm.

Hotel Bristol has two restaurants and one cafeteria. The restaurant of hotel Bristol has total capacity of 170 seats, with 30 seats outside on the terrace. The hotel restaurant offers you regional and international specialities, unique feeling and beautiful view to the Neretva river. The cafeteria of hotel Bristol offers you a rich selection of cakes, ice-cream, worm and cold drinks. It has a large terrace which offers You a pleasant feeling during the summer heats.

Bristol Hotel Amenities