Brisbane Hotels

Browse 14 Brisbane, Australia hotel reviews for 202 Brisbane hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$86 - $185

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Brisbane

Moreton Island Hotels10.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Brisbane Hotels and Deals

#1 of 202 hotels in Brisbane
Chaz87 says: "The Hilton Brisbane in the perfect hotel. It is located dead center of the city ..."
$93
#2 of 202 hotels in Brisbane
christl3 says: "Bunk has some great character aspects upon first entering the hostel - there is ..."
$15
#3 of 202 hotels in Brisbane
d2amy says: "If you're in Brisbane, and want to explore the night life, then I definitely rec..."
#4 of 202 hotels in Brisbane
williamsworld says: "I arrived at the hotel at 7am after a grueling 17 hour journey on a train from S..."
#5 of 202 hotels in Brisbane
kat307 says: "I only stayed one night here as I couch surfed for the majority of my stay in Br..."
$23
#6 of 202 hotels in Brisbane
lilpixie123 says: "the room is quite spacious with basic amenities. 2 single beds. study table with..."
$76
#7 of 202 hotels in Brisbane
Tannith says: "This is probably one of the poshest hotels I've ever stayed in. I make that judg..."
$92
#8 of 202 hotels in Brisbane
82Emma says: "Stayed here for longer than I intended to, nice place to be honest but wouldnt w..."
$16
#9 of 202 hotels in Brisbane
darkarrow says: "When we got to Brisbane we decided to rent an apartment instead of going to a ho..."
$81
#10 of 202 hotels in Brisbane
L0uise says: "I was booked into a 16 bed dorm and when i went to the room no one in there new ..."
#11 of 202 hotels in Brisbane
pepperina says: "We chose this motel as it was close to Boondall Entertainment Centre. The room a..."
3.5
$66
#12 of 202 hotels in Brisbane
AdrianListon says: "We picked Spring Hill Terraces because it was close to the UQ Herston campus and..."
$69