Brisbane City YHA

Brisbane City YHA Rates and Deals

Brisbane City YHA Reviews

kat307 kat307
Excellent Sep 27, 2010
I only stayed one night here as I couch surfed for the majority of my stay in Brisband. I was in late and out early. There's a very steep hill to get to this hostel, which was not fun with my backpack and feeling tired. But it was spotlessly clean and very comfortable - up the usual high standards of other city YHAs I have stayed in. The bathrooms were also very clean and the whole place was really modern. I used the internet cafe which was good value and I used the printer services. It also had a nice bar and food area, which I saw but didn't use due to my short stay.

Brisbane City YHA Overview

The Brisbane City YHA is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Brisbane. The Brisbane City YHA boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Each guestroom is tastefully appointed with air conditioning, internet access – wireless (charges apply), desk. Guests staying at this Brisbane accommodation can enjoy a wide range of hotel facilities such as meeting facilities, family room, coffee shop, elevator. To unwind, guests can enjoy the leisure facilities provided on the hotel's property, including outdoor pool. This hotel is characterized by a combination of modern comfort and traditional element of Brisbane, making it a distinct accommodation. To make a reservation at the Brisbane City YHA Brisbane with our secure online booking form, please choose your preffered period of stay.

Brisbane City YHA Amenities

• Bicycle Rental
  • Excursions
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shared Bathroom