Bridges Youth Hostel

Bridges, United Kingdom

Bridges Youth Hostel Reviews

tridantri tridantri
Bridges Youth Hostel (Long Mynd) Jun 06, 2008
Bridges youth hostel, located in the Long Mynd area is a fantastic little hostel. This is an ideal location for walkers as the Shropshire Way passes close by. There are also many paths that take you to Long Mynd and Stiperstones, where you are likely to see an array of wildlife.

The town Ludlow and Bishops Castle are both nearby and if you have a day or two in the area then both are worth a visit.

Meals can be purchased at the hostel and all the other standard facilities are available. They don’t accept credit cards though, so have cash ready!

This hostel would potentially be very difficult to get to in bad weather due to the quality of the roads.

Related Travel Blogs About Bridges Youth Hostel

Day 4: Welsh Bicknor - Bridges
The Day of No Events Distance: 67.9milesRide Time: 4h 57m 56sAve Speed: 13.6mph I felt awful when I woke up and a little sick.  I think that the last few days had really taken a lot out of me.…youth hostel at Bridges did not open till 17:00 I just rolled along at a slow pace and making…
Ukiah to San Francisco
- Distance: 115 miles - Cycling Time: 7h 27m 21s - Average Speed: 15.42mphExpecting more severe heat today I set off as soon as it got light, just before 7am and was making good progress to San …bridge, from which I could see nothing. The youth hostel I planned to stay in was full so I had to go all the way across…
Bridges Map