Bridge Street Inn

Bridge Street Inn Rates and Deals

Bridge Street Inn Baker City Reviews

binky binky
The Bridge Street Inn Feb 24, 2011
While on a road trip though Idaho and Montana, my friend and I needed a hotel close enough to the Idaho border, but in a town big enough to keep us entertained and fed for the night. We decided on The Bridge Street Inn in Baker City.

The motel is a little old and is bordering on what I would imagine the décor of the 1960’s or 1970’s to be if I had been around to witness it. But that to me isn’t such a big deal as long as it is clean and comfortable which it was. The only down side was that the walls were really thin. No, I mean REALLY thin. We could hear everything going on in the room next to us which in itself was a little unnerving.

Also, the whole motel is divided into main entrances with screen doors that lead you down your hallway to your room. That made me nervous only because I was afraid anyone could get in at night as it is only a screen door, but that may just be my neurotic side coming out after living in NYC. We had no problems at all while we were there.

There is a free breakfast in the morning but it is mostly cereal and toast. At least it’s something and it did fuel us up for the day. I mean, I paid around $40 for a room, so getting anything in the morning is pretty impressive.

The service was hit and miss. The front desk woman we met the first day was so sweet and very welcoming. She even let us check in early as our room was finished. Loved her! But the morning checkout person who I think was the owner or manager pretty much ignored us while she talked to her friends. Eventually, when I was able to politely ask her a question as we were about to check out she was a little snide. The checkout room and breakfast room are the same room by the way. We did notice that she treated the older people in the motel with respect when they entered the room so maybe she didn’t feel anyone of a certain age has earned that respect yet. I see it as my money is as good as anyone else.

Look, if you want a good deal while in Baker City, I won’t deny you that this is the place. But it does come with a few drawbacks, but most can be over looked. Maybe the woman was just having an off day, but due to her treatment I would not go back or suggest the hotel to anyone going to the area as I feel that everyone should be treated with courtesy and I would rather pay more for a motel to get that. But if things like that don’t bother you, take your chances, get a cheap deal and have fun on your road trip!
Can't Get the Whole Motel into the…
Heart of the Room
Headboard and Decor

Bridge Street Inn Overview

This 3-star inn in Baker City is centrally located. The inn offers free Wi-Fi and free parking as well as a 24 hour reception and self laundry.

Each room is equipped with a private bathroom, a TV and cable / satellite channels. Rooms have kitchens equipped with a refrigerator and a microwave. The bathrooms include towels and a shower. Hot continental breakfast is served daily.

Bridge Street Inn Amenities

• Golf Course (nearby)
  • Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels