Brick Bar - Khaosan

265 Khaosan Road, Bangkok, Thailand - 0 2629 4477, 0-2629-4556

Brick Bar - Khaosan Bangkok Reviews

urtahc urtahc
Brick Bar Khaosan - a Warm Local Ambience Aug 13, 2011
We rely on our friends who are local in Bangkok. They are Thai Technically. From the crowded mall shopping for the whole day, we decided to capped it with a joyous night life.

We were with my friend car when we moved to Khaosan as I personally would like to see the place. But little did I know they as well, my local friends were planing to bright us over as they believe it is the most perfect venue for their guest like, me and my friends.

It was raining slightly when we arrived in the main street of Khaosan. But the massive flocks of tourist are like a sea of nomads hopping from place to place. Streets were full of stalls selling items from apparels to shoes. Cooler boxes are lying everywhere ready with chilled beers and the like of drinks. The street foods are lining up like a buffet moving around doing their rations. lolz.

The Brick Bar is located in the indoor in one of the building where the Khaosan Wall Mark is written. It cannot be seen from the street itself. You need to know the indoor area. We step in to the place with a very plain bar settings and having a huge space for guest and party goers. The band that plays were all locals. They shifted from group to group and the place was even become cooler as it feels in move customers. Mostly all of those coming in are teenagers of local looks and language. The band plays English and Thai pop to the different genre of preferred audience music. The service crew were very much attentive all the time.

Despite the fact the crowd gets even stiffer as the closing time is nearing, the safety was quite controlled.

As a tourist, we were asked with our passport before they let us enter the place. No entrance fee. We were stamped. I believe the stamp is all about for the control of number of customer they wanted to keep inside.

I recommend to experience the place with locals partying along. That is the best place to understand the night life of Bangkok.
the serving bar