BrewPub

+45 33320060

BrewPub Copenhagen Reviews

Chokk Chokk
I keep on coming back Aug 22, 2014
Besides being a bar this place is also a restaurant and they serve quite nice food. During the summer the best part is their inner court yard, which I find incredible beautiful with its lovely yellow colored walls.

I was there with a friend of mine and I was having a beef tatar, which is a thing that Danes really appreciate, my friend had the skin fried mackerel, which also turned out really nice.

The place is usually very crowded and we were really happy to get a table under the outdoor baldaquins as the rain started, while we were eating. I guess the only reason that we managed to get there was that some people cancelled in the last minute due to the weather.
Chokk Chokk
BrewPub Jan 21, 2010
Brew Pub was to me a completely new place that I had not heard about when one of my friends asked if I wanted to join him for a beer there.

BrewPub is situated just next to the Town Square (RĂ„dhuspladsen), in a lovely historic 17th century building and in an area where there are loads of small bars. The pub houses also a nice beer garden in the breweries courtyard which provides atmospheric surroundings for a relaxing beer in the summer months.

BrewPub is an innovative microbrewery with own restaurant and bar, if you are a small group a small Brewery tours can be arranged. The restaurant and pub have 11 different own-brewed and guest beers (Danish and international) on tap, plus a wide selection of bottled beers from around the world.
One of their wonderful beers

Check Copenhagen Hotel Deals