Brew It Up!

www.brewitup.com - 916-441-3000

Brew It Up! Sacramento Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Great Place to Brew a conversation May 18, 2010
This was a great place to meet up with friends in the midtown Sacramento area. I was a bit hesitant in selecting a place that really focuses on beer and beer production. Boy was I pleasantly surprised at the place and its menu.

The big open area when you first walk is striking, but I think the aroma of the place is what sets the tone and gives you a really great idea of the quality of food. The smell of fresh beer, or should I say the hops, make the place smell so warm. The restaurant is known for people who would like to come in and brew their own beer. Getting your hands on brewing equipment is only one of the reasons to come in here and enjoy. Brew it up has a wide range of house brewed ales lagers including 22 draft beers. Although I do not like beer, I was just intrigued about the entire brewing process and all. Best of all, they have a variety of wines and cocktails that round off a great meal. We also enjoyed a great diverse menu that went well beyond pub fare. The American Kobe burgers were priced right and my friend commented how good they were. They also serve things like fried Brussels sprouts, blackened chicken pizza, a smoked salmon salad and a great seafood marsala that I had the pleasure to enjoy.

The service was really good. Our cute little waitress, Chrissie, I believe that was her name, was excellent. She engaged us in conversation, yet she wasn’t a helicopter that hovered over us. The food was served in a timely manner, the temp of the meals was perfect and everything was very visually appealing.

The restaurant was very clean, including one of my test; the floors. The restrooms were large and clean as well. One of the most impressive parts of the restaurant was the bar. It was just a big WOW when you looked over at it. The cooper brew tanks remind you that this is a working brew house. Another interesting twist to the establishment is that you can come in and brew your own beer. They have recipes that you can follow and offer packaging and all. It was really cool. They accept reservations, have plenty of room for groups and are a part of the Priority Club bonus points program.

So, even if you don’t enjoy beer, this is a great place to hang out, enjoy some great food and share a good conversation with a friend. Cheers!
Kent and me
Our waitress Chrissie
My seafood Marsala
Kents Kobe beef burger

Related Travel Blogs About Brew It Up!

Kent, Cats, and Cuisine
Who would have thought that a Tuesday evening would turn out to be one of the best days of the week? I was happy to have met up with my new friend Kent. We planned to meet up while I was here in Sacr…Sacramento and share a meal and a conversation. It was a good time. We really seemed to connect. We shared a great meal at the Brew

Check Sacramento Hotel Deals