Breakfast at Le Meridien Bristol

22 551 10 00

Breakfast at Le Meridien Bristol Warsaw Reviews

Chokk Chokk
The waitresses need some guidance Nov 26, 2011
I was staying at the Le Meridien Bristol in Warsaw and decided to have breakfast at the hotel in the morning even though the price was a bit high. The breakfast was served in the back of the hotel next to the large conference hall and the wonderful Column Bar.

The girl at the entrance checked me in by my surname and thereafter led me to table the table that was appointed to me. She asked me what I wanted to drink and I ordered coffee and fresh orange juice. I went to the buffet to have a looked at the offer. First impression was that nothing was missing. I went for Eggs Benedict and a Polish version with salmon on top and a piece of herring beneath the egg; the last one was not too good.

During my first plate they didn’t serve the coffee or the juice; I had to ask again to get attention. They also served champagne but they didn’t change the bottle before I asked for it. I also had to remind to change a stack of plates that were dirty standing next to the food.

The food was great but the girls serving at the breakfast were not senior enough to handle the breakfast at this 5 star hotel in a 5 star quality way, which is a pity when the setting and the food were up there.
A part of my breakfast
Chokk says:
Thanks Glynnes ;D
Posted on: Dec 08, 2011
Glynnes says:
A nice review, thanks for sharing.
Posted on: Dec 08, 2011