Bravo Italian Restaurant

1/F, Beijing, China
Bravo Italian Restaurant - the spaghetti
Bravo Italian Restaurant - the garlic bread
Bravo Italian Restaurant - My Sprite!
Bravo Italian Restaurant - Tiramisu and Cappucino

Bravo Italian Restaurant Beijing Reviews

princeza_9 princeza…
A Gem in Shuangjing Aug 16, 2008
As anyone in Beijing would tell you, Western food is expensive. So with that in mind, I wandered my way into Bravo with a hunger for Italian. It's convenient for me since I live two streets away, and is generally convenient, almost right at the door of the ShuangJing metro stop and within quite a few bus stops.

The decor is nothing special, like a lot of typical Italian places back in the States. I was immediately greeted, and shown to a table. The menu was mostly in Chinese, but the titles were in English as well. When I saw the prices, I was pleasantly shocked! The prices were much less than what I thought they would be. Turns out that this Italian restaurant that’s tucked away is quite reasonably priced! The staff was pleasant, and helped me along in English, though I used the little Chinese I knew.

I first got an order of garlic bread, spaghetti bolognaise and a Sprite. The garlic bread had real garlic, not a powder, and was really good. The spaghetti was standard fare, and the sauce was thick. And my Sprite was usual, though served in a milkshake glass. For dessert, I had the tiramisu (couldn't resist) and a cappuccino. I expected more from the cappuccino as it was quite bland, but the tiramisu was okay, just obviously frozen. The middle wasn’t completely thawed, but still edible.

Overall, I had a pleasant experience and will go back to try out the pizzas and the milkshakes. It's quite affordable as well, I spent 45RMB for my dinner.
the garlic bread