Bratislava Hotel

Bratislava Hotel - The hotel emblem

Bratislava Hotel Kyiv Reviews

vicIII vicIII
Uptown Hotel Apr 25, 2017
I stayed in this hotel once and had no problems with it.

In addition, I visited my American friends who had chosen to stay there on my recommendation. They did not regret about their choice afterwards.

My friends' room cost about $75 a day. It was worthwhile, as they said, and I must say I agree.

The hotel offers a great buffet for breakfast and has a cozy atmosphere in general. The views from the windows were very nice.

Bratislava Hotel is one of the three left-bank hotels where I stayed and would like to return to someday.

It is one of the middle range hotels on the left bank of the Dnipro.

The hotel is convenient for its proximity to the metro station. This proximity is really a big advantage in Kyiv.

There is a nice park near the hotel, a market and several cafes and bistros nearby.
The hotel emblem
Trukhaniv Island
Trukhaniv Island with the city bea…
A view of the Dnipro
docdotcalm24vt says:
Victor- I had a great time in Bratislava. One of the days was on a Sunday and all the tourist attractions in the Old Town were open for free. The hotel we stayed in was the Danubia Gate and is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. They went so far above and beyond to help us with a luggage issue. Your place also looks great. Ty.
Posted on: May 29, 2017