Brasserie de L'M, Chamonix

81 Rue Joseph Vallot, Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, France
04 50 53 58 30
Brasserie de L'M, Chamonix - my main course: free range chicken cooked in crayfish sauce.
Brasserie de L'M, Chamonix - my entree: onion soup topped with bread with toppings of melted cheese.
Brasserie de L'M, Chamonix - tracy and ian having a hard time choosing!
Brasserie de L'M, Chamonix - the menu card of the brasserie.

Brasserie de L'M, Chamonix Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Reviews

lauro lauro
Brasserie de L'M, Chamonix Jul 31, 2013
Tracy, ian and me came across this brasserie by chance, as we were looking for an authentic french cuisine but with a touch of the region of haute-savoie in the french alps.

the restaurant is located in the center of chamonix along the rows of restaurants and cafes that circles the area.

we had a hard time ordering as everything seems so delicious, while we were deciding - the very friendly waiter offered us their drinks, and came back as soon as weve decided.

i ordered for myself - their onion soup, which is a must for me when im in france and for my entree - a free range chicken cooked in crayfish sauce.

the onion soup was extremely heavenly! the soup was topped with soft bread and the bread was topped with melting cheese. as for my main course, i didnt expect that the chicken cooked in crayfish sauce would actually have actual crayfish in them.

it was a lovely meal in that place. the service too, prim and proper with a friendly attitude - not the typical snobby french service stereotype, if i go back again to chamonix, i would defintely eat lunch or dine again at this brasserie.
my main course: free range chicken…
my entree: onion soup topped with …
tracy and ian having a hard time c…
the menu card of the brasserie.
sylviandavid says:
This sounds like such a great place... Thanks for this review..... sylvia
Posted on: Oct 10, 2013
cotton_foam says:
hmmm food nang mga rich!!
Posted on: Oct 10, 2013