Brasserie Ten Ten

1011 Walnut Street, Boulder, CO, USA

Brasserie Ten Ten Boulder Reviews

Eric Eric
Great value, good food Oct 07, 2010
We were really happy to find this place after our dining experiences in Denver. Whereas in Denver the atmospheres of the restaurants we ate at seemed so un-lively that I could barely work up the enthusiasm to order a glass of wine, at this restaurant I ordered two, at delightful happy hour prices of only $3.75/glass. The happy hour times are fairly generous, too -- up until 6:30, and the portions of the food are quite large.

The food isn't mind-blowing, but it's good and relatively inexpensive. I had the "Bocuse" -- "hunter style pulled chicken, sliced mushrooms, 5 lilies & a brandy crème over seared spinach" which sounds fancy and expensive but was only $14.95 for enormous portions.

Overall, great atmosphere, great happy hour prices, good food and friendly service. Would definitely recommend if you are strolling around in the pedestrian area of Boulder and looking for a good dinner. They also get added points because they label which items on the menu can be made gluten free.
vances says:
My wife has to avoid gluten, so places which are aware of gluten always earn an easy star...and inexpensive wine might be worth another two!
Posted on: Oct 08, 2010