Brasserie Le Parc

04 78 24 43 35

Brasserie Le Parc Lyon Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Brasserie Le Parc Dec 05, 2009
Not far from Parc de la Tête d'Or we felt like getting some heat again in the system; we had been walking in the magnificent park for a couple of hours and the cold December weather had gotten to us.

We didn’t walk that far before our eyes spotted Brasserie Le Parc that was situated on a corner in a large crossing where 5 streets met. The café had the traditional Paris look with loads of tables outside. Well there were even people sitting outside.

The café was pretty full and had a good turnover of people, but I guess that this weekend was a good one for all cafés in Lyon with more than 1 million visitors walking the streets.

They had a very good selection of wine but very few beers to choose from. The waiter was very fast and he had a good eye for when people had emptied their glass or plates.

My guess is that this was a sort after place in the summers.

Related Travel Blogs About Brasserie Le Parc

A cold walk in Lyon
My friend Maxime and I had been out having a great meal with Bernard and Danielle in a great restaurant selected by Bernard and his magic taste. It had been a truly great meal and we where lucky enou…Lyon and the Public transport was naturally on strike. When we left Brasserie Le Parc we had a long walk…

Check Lyon Hotel Deals