Brasserie Le Fauchon

2526 8318

Brasserie Le Fauchon Reviews

incognita456 incognit…
Brasserie Le Fauchon Dec 10, 2008
There is a small hideaway restaurant in SoHo, Elgin St. Central where you can find privacy in simple French dining setting. Upon entry, there are a few tables available, which would seem that people are not frequenting this place. But passing by an illuminated hallway opens the little secret of this French brasserie. The high ceiling area looks like a small banquet hall, with approximately 17-18 tables. The only thing I noticed is the high windowsills where the natural light from outside hardly gives any brightness to make the interior more appealing and pleasant.

Starting with the soup & salad, the portion is a little less than other restaurants, but i find it just right for me. The bread was fresh, warm and crunchy. The roasted lamb dish I chose was marinated just right and my colleagues like the way it was prepared. As for me, I prefer the meat a bit done rather than a little chewy. But judging from the taste, it was not satisfying enough.

The service, ambience and the presentation of the restaurant is warm and nice. I would say this is a good-value restaurant. Reservation is recommended.
Brasserie Le Fauchon Map