Brasserie Bij De Buren

2 Havenstraat, Lisse, Netherlands

Brasserie Bij De Buren Lisse Reviews

Suusj Suusj
Brasserie bij de Buren Jun 01, 2013
Brasserie bij de Buren (witch means: at the neighbors) is situated in Lisse. It's not a big restaurant but it has a great atmosphere. When we arrived it was completely packed! We got the last table in the back.

There is a huge variety of vegetarian dishes. For starters we got some bread an butter. As a main course I got a wrap, and my friends got some fish an steak. As a dessert we had a couple of small dishes, they were amazing!

I'm a picky girl and it takes a lot to satisfy my taste exactly but they did! I loved everything I ate, it was absolutely amazing!

Fun thing. One of our friends had his birthday a couple of days before so we got some special dessert, with a little fireworks in it. Just loved it!

We payed €27 p.p for a small starter, main course, dessert and some drinks. I think it's a good price. Only one downside, the waiting... We waited about 1 hour till we got our main course! They appologized for it but we did not get a discount or drinks on the house.... So I would highly recomend tis place. Only resson I don't give it 5 out of 5 is I do not like waiting!! An hour is way to long. But the food is amazing!
My veggie wrap (I know it's a blur…
Marjolein17 Marjolei…
Brasserie De Buren Jul 11, 2010
This is a good restaurant to eat. Not to expensive. Food is very good, staff is nice.

For lunch you can always walk in, but for dinner you have to make a reservation.

Openinghours:

Maandag: closed

Dinsdag: 11:00 tot 00:00

Woensdag: 11:00 tot 00:00

Donderdag: 11:00 tot 00:00

Vrijdag: 11:00 tot 00:00

Zaterdag: 11:00 tot 00:00

Zondag: 13:00 tot 00:00

If you want more information just check the website.
Brasserie De Buren