Brady's Oysters

(800) 572-3252

Brady's Oysters Aberdeen Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
fresh,fresh,fresh oysters!! Apr 25, 2014
The Brady's Oysters located by the south bay,Gray's Harbor.There is a bridge to Westport. After crossing a bridge,you can see the Oyster Pl at right hand.

The store is small,I like the atmospher of there because it familiar with local. There are two big show cases,one of them is full by oysters and other one keeping fishes,crab,some kind of sauces,lemon. They put oysters on a prastic package separated 3 sizes,small,middle and large. also they are selling "kumamoto style". Actuarlly "Kumamoto" is Japanese but I never heard this type of oyster. also the name card said "Kumomoto",maybe it's incrrect words,but seems like people use that way. I admit "Kumamoto style" mean with shell.

They are selling store goods also,mug,cap,t-shirts,stikers...they all prited shop name and stickers are a little bit fun,it printed "eat oysters and keep it up".

Also the kitchen look like big part of store,they prepare fishes for cooking and selling there.

Once,we ordered a clam chowder was taste great! However they don't has place for eat,so you can take out it.

We had middle size oysters at first. I culd say it is large. Because you can't put it in your mouth one time. And so fresh. I felt the oyster goes esophageal and remind taste there for a few hours. I never ever had such a fresh and good taste of oysters in my life. This is why we return to there twice after that.

At other times,we had kumamoto style. I prefer to without sell though,it would depends on your fancy.

The price is average or even I could say cheap because of good quality.

If you had any chance around there and you like oysters,please don't miss check this store. I do high reccomend it.
Brady's Oysters!
Kumamoto style
show case
Entrance of the store
jendara says:
Congrats on your featured review:)
Sorry by the delay!!!Well done my friend!!!!
Posted on: Jun 24, 2014
EvaJ27 says:
Congrats :)
Posted on: Jun 20, 2014
rsvpme says:
Congrats on the Feature.....!
Posted on: Jun 20, 2014