Bow Chiangmai House

Check Chiang Mai Hotel Deals

Bow Chiangmai House Chiang Mai Reviews

dardeb dardeb
Nice hotel in great location Feb 02, 2014
I loved the location of this hotel. It’s just inside the walls, on the north-east corner. It is on a quiet street, surrounded with few hotels and restaurants. Very close to the popular street lined with bars, for night life. Also, only few minutes walking to the Tha Phae Gate on the east side, the main gate to the walled city. It’s about 15 minute drive to/from the airport.

My room was not so big. It had two single beds, and a cupboard with TV on top. No fridge though, and I find it really useful in these parts of the world. I was given a free bottle of water when I checked in. AC was there and worked fine. Free WiFi also worked fine in the room. There was a small balcony, but I didn’t go out.

Bathroom was big, with hot water and open shower area.

Hotel has a café/restaurant, but I never saw anybody eating there. They also have an info tour desk with brochures, but no attendant. There are computers for use, and nice common area in front of the reception.

I think they provide free coffee and tea, maybe even have a garden in the back, but I had no time to check it out.

Staff was always there, but busy with their young family. I’m sure they’re nice, but at times nobody was at the reception, although they were around. I wasn’t sure if they’re working, or who is staff and who is maybe just visiting. I think this is a family business, bringing their small kids to work, but I feel they need to pay more attention to the business they’re running.

Cleaning was done on request, and that was clearly stated in the room. I see some reviews where people gave then negative comments because they don’t do daily cleaning. But if you ask, it will be done. I however prefer my room not to be cleaned every day. I don’t clean my house every day either. It is also much better for the environment.

All in all, this is a very nice hotel, and I would recommend it, and stay there if I’m ever in Chiang Mai again.
room
bathroom
balcony
all the furniture in the room
dardeb says:
Thanks for the congrats!!
Posted on: Apr 29, 2014
cotton_foam says:
Congrats, Dragana!!
Posted on: Apr 27, 2014
rsvpme says:
Congrats on making feature....!
Posted on: Apr 27, 2014