Boutique Hotel

Boutique Hotel Rates and Deals

Boutique Hotel Gili Trawangan Reviews

d2amy d2amy
Nice place, really expensive Jun 19, 2011
So the worst place about this accommodation was the fact that the guy who was working there was a little too nice, if you get what I mean. At first I thought he was just being nice, in a normal way, but after he walked me to my friends hotel, only to find that my friend was not staying where we went, and then took me through the back of the houses of many indonesian women, and then offered to give me a free massage in my room, I realized he was a creep, so I made friends with the older gentleman at the place and he buggered off. So yes, be careful of him ladies.

The room was great, big, with air con, and a computer and internet, which I had never seen a computer in the room before, so this was nice. I got this room, at like 7pm at night, so a lot of accommodation on the island was booked, because I had just came back from the Rinjani trek, could barley walk because I was so stiff, ad just caved. I paid 40 dollars for the night, which was ridiculous. However I did get to have a hot shower, and the bathroom floor was cool because it was just a bunch of soft ish rocks. I enjoyed the shower to say the least.

I can't remember if it came with breakfast or not. I'm thinking so, however, I got really sick that night so I might have just not wanted to eat it.

The internet was a nice touch, but was out for a while when I was there, not until 1am did it come on. Slow, but it's all slow on Gili T.
derekbilldaly says:
It is a slower way of life on Gili T for sure, I think that was part of the charm for me. Defo agree that a lot of accommodation was either over priced, with varying quality of aircon. I spent most of my time in the campsite to save money and much cooler anyway ;op
Posted on: Nov 19, 2013