Bournemouth's Nightlife

Bournemouth, England

Bournemouth's Nightlife Reviews

wellszac18 wellszac…
Apr 23, 2007
Bournemouth is supposed to have the highest density of clubs and Bars in the UK, and if you went out on a Friday or Saturday night you would proably agree.

Bournemouth has a variety of different clubs and bars, from hard core clubbing to a pub serving local ales.

If you go out on a Friday or Saturday night you will find every place full to the brim with people.

If you want to chat, I would reccomend The Moon and Square this is a large pub serving local ales, I would reccomend the 'Ringwood best bitter'! This place is proably the cheapest in Bourenmouth at £1.85 a pint.

If your into hard core clubbing there are many places including 'Barme' and 'Elements' where Prince William recently went to!

Bliss is proably the trendiest Bar in Bournrmouth, Bar Med is a cool relaxed bar and there is Camel bar which is open till 6 in the morning but at 3 0r 4 pounds a pint I would'nt reccomend it!!

Overall Bournemouth's nightlife is vibrant and loud, full of people seeking a good night out, but if you prefer to sit in a nice English pub with an ale and friends I would say you should proably avoid Bournemouth town centre on a Friday! (It would be cheaper as well)

Related Travel Blogs About Bournemouth's Nightlife

Life by the sea.
I've been a part time resident here in Bournemouth for two and a half years now, and I must say this town has treated me well. I've lived in three different areas of Bournemouth, starting in the very…Bournemouth is primarily a coastal town, and within recent years has become a student town, and that means good solid nightlife

Check Bournemouth Hotel Deals