Bournemouth Hotels

Browse 6 Bournemouth, United Kingdom hotel reviews for 163 Bournemouth hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$76 - $76

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Bournemouth

Poole Hotels8.2 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Bournemouth Hotels and Deals

#1 of 163 hotels in Bournemouth
SamsTravels says: "We were supposed to being flying to Amsterdam and our flight was cancelled! It w..."
$35
#2 of 163 hotels in Bournemouth
louiseketley says: "The Yenton Hotel is just a five minute walk from the beach which is great! I ..."
#3 of 163 hotels in Bournemouth
Stigen says: "I had a weekend stay here, and was quite pleased with it. The people in the re..."
#4 of 163 hotels in Bournemouth
pinkpeardrops says: "A lovely hotel. We arrived well before our check in time and they allowed us to ..."
$50
#5 of 163 hotels in Bournemouth
lieka84 says: "One year after my solo trip to Australia we planed a reunion with some English g..."
$37
#6 of 163 hotels in Bournemouth
bonitabennett says: "My first hostel like stay with my best friend and the last! The whole hotel was..."
$25
#7 of 163 hotels in Bournemouth
This budget hotel is located a short walk to the local beaches and the town center. The Lynden Court Hotel Bournemouth is only ...
#8 of 163 hotels in Bournemouth
Located in central Bournemouth, the Pinedale is within an easy walk from Oceanarium Bournemouth, Bournemouth Eye and St Peter's ...
$25
#9 of 163 hotels in Bournemouth
Welcome to the St Michaels Hotel in Bournemouth, situated in a prime central location just off the Triangle. A mere stones t...
#10 of 163 hotels in Bournemouth
Whether you are coming to Bournemouth on business, a leisure break, retail therapy or just an adventurous night out on the town ...
Bournemouth