Bourbon Steak

19999 West Country Club Drive, Miami, FL, USA

Bourbon Steak Miami Reviews

Flyinhigh Flyinhigh
Expensive but Worth It Mar 05, 2012
As a Miami native I can say this Michael Mina steakhouse is expensive but worth it. For those looking for a great steak in Miami I would say this is your place; no other steak house in Miami compares at this time. Having visited this restaurant several times I will say that the service does vary but the food is always excellent.

Shortly after being seated the server will bring you the trio of duck fat fries, these are a nice snack while you look over the menu and have a cocktail. The lemon drop martinis are great! As well, don’t fill up on the fries because you must taste the rosemary-potato focaccia bread.

I had the bone-in 18-ounce ribeye both times…this is a truly spectacular and tasty steak. I was told they slow-poach the steaks in seasoned butter and then sear on a wood-burning grill. My sister had the Maine lobster pot pie, a Michael Mina specialty. The lobster pot pie was very good, but at the “market price” of about $100.00 a bit pricey for what it was. Value for price alone would keep me from ordering that dish again.

The sides that I would say are a must include the black truffled macaroni and cheese and the caramelized onion and goat cheese potatoes.

As desserts go, we were not thrilled with the beignets; however, the chocolate molten cake was decadent.

You may visit the link below for more information, including full menus.
Flyinhigh says:
I am down...perhaps the best steakhouse in ain't cheap though. ;)
Jamal1280 says:
So perhaps a meetup here is in order...
Flyinhigh says: