Bourbon St, New Orleans, LA, USA
Bourbon St New Orleans Reviews
Rue Bourbon Jan 29, 2012
Lots of hype around this party corridor. All in good fun so won't bash too much.....
Experience it at least once! (ps some recommendations go out the window if it is Mardi Gras) Here are a few places as MUST do....
1) Pat O'Briens- Hurricane (the drink), sun (will hopefully be out), courtyard and beersteins in the hall. All I have to say.
2) Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop and Bar- Oldest bar in the US. Other end of Bourbon near St. Phillip.
3) Cats Meow- If you like Karaoke and balcony space to check out the view down Bourbon or other views :).
4) Howl at the Moon- if your going to spend some time and want to request songs played live on piano. Check it out. Good for groups.
5) Grab a 'Hand Grenade' (greenish, tall bottles you see all over. Its pretty sweet but effective)
6) Any place you hear live music worth listening to. Tip the band, not so much the bartender if you have to choose and like what ya hear- see Frenchmen St. for more Music Clubs in New Orleans though!
1 / 1 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!