Bounty Hunter Wine Bar

Bounty Hunter Wine Bar - some of the wines

Bounty Hunter Wine Bar Napa Reviews

williamsworld williams…
A Bounty of a Hunt May 21, 2010
This was a great little place in Downtown Napa. I really enjoyed it for many reason, but mostly because it was in a place that was a bit off the beaten path of tourist stops. There was so much to just see when you go to this place. Julien had talked about it with such a passion that I knew I would not be disappointed and I wasn’t.

When you walk in from the back you see these guys cooking meat right on a big grill. The smell was a mazing. You enter to see a crowd arounds a really nice bar. One thing you quickly learn is that someone here likes meat and wine. They have this thing where you can try and guess a wine. You have to get the grape and the country. If you are successful, it will only cost you a penny. I paid $7 dollars. I guess you figured out that I didn’t get it. We met some really fun people while we waited. The atmosphere is electric and contagious. The variety of wines they sell, both by the bottle or the glass is impressive. They offer flights as well at a really good price. The thing we came for, the food, proved to be a great reason to wait for a table.

The meat platter was amazing.. Ribs, brisket, and pulled pork with slaw....Yummy..we will be back again for that.

Some Aussie guys sitting at the table with us had the beer can chicken. They seemed to enjoy it. It is a small place with only one restroom, so there was always a line. It was good and they will allow you to bring in your own bottle for a corkage fee, even if it is twist off. A good place to hang out and enjoy a meal.
Britt and Julien in front of the w…
some of the wines