Bounty Discotheque

Jalan Legian, Kuta, Indonesia

Bounty Discotheque Kuta Reviews

FoxyFauz FoxyFauz
Paarttty Central Dec 31, 2011
I must say I am surprised that this venue is not added to TB yet! This bar cum discotheque is one of the largest I have seen in Kuta, Bali and the place has been around for quite a while. I think theres also a fan page at Facebook for it!

Located at the heart of party central, essentially Kuta the big signboard is definitely not to be missed. Its modelled after a ship. While the entire street along Legian is packed with bars and clubs offering a variety type of entertainment, I find Bounty packs it all under 1 roof. There are 3 bars and a large discotheque on the 2nd floor. I think its also one of the loudest in the street ( I cant really hear myself when I was inside).

This place as most of Bali bars are - packed with tourists! To some, this place will strike them as sleazy. I met all kinds of crazy party people here from all over the world. So what to do? Go crazy along! I never danced so much lol! The music was great a mix of all sorts. Theres also a performance by a group of male "Bali Boys". I dont get much of a thrill from their performance but I enjoyed myself both nights that I was here. We did check out some other night spots our 2nd night but eventually we came back here. Drinks are cheap. I like their drinks - they use real strawberries, kiwis :)
cherry_apple says:
nice..will check this out.thanks :)
Posted on: Mar 22, 2012