Bounce Sydney

Bounce Sydney Rates and Deals

Bounce Sydney Reviews

Tash987 Tash987
Great May 12, 2013
Stayed here in 2011 and it was the first hostel I ever visited! It was really great - clean, spacious, modern, comfortable... it's close to the train station and not too far from the city's main sights though it's not right in the middle of everything but is surrounded by shops etc too - just pop down the road to Chinatown.

I stayed in a dorm with en suite which was a bathroom just opposite and that was really nice as you could take a shower in a proper bathroom without having to use a cubicle. If the en-suite was in use you could just use the communal showers down the corridor.

The beds were comfy and everything was spotless.

The only downside I would say is that there tended to be a few tramp-type guys around the train station and park which was fine, but late at night when I was walking back on my own it just felt a bit odd... but this may be because I was cautious about it being my first trip overseas alone. I don't think it was ever a dodgy area (and I'm talking about an area near the hostel, not the hostel itself).
libbiker libbiker
Jan 27, 2012
Excellent! Clean, tidy, lots of info, book exchange (happy days), internet (have to pay, boo), right next to Central railway station and free bus route around the centre.

Bounce Sydney Overview

Conveniently located opposite Central Station and the Airport Link in the heart of the city, the Bounce Hotel, Sydney is one of those rare gems which combines budget accommodation with boutique standards. Nestling in the very cool and vibrant neighbourhood of Surry Hills, the property us a real winner with travellers who want to experience the inimitable ambience of Autralia's largest city. The area is renowned for its trendy bars and restaurants, and if you fancy getting out and about, then head to Bondi Beach thanks to the train link right on your doorstep. The enthusiastic staff are delighted to be of assistance, and invite you to make yourself at home in the rooftop terrace garden, or in the lounge area and TV room, bar cafe or communal kitchen. Choosing economical accommodation rates does not mean having to compromise on quality, and at the Bounce Hotel you'll find a wealth of services awaiting you. A laundry room, electronic lockers, key card entry, air conditioning, fridges and dry storage and wireless Internet access provide convenience, comfort and peace of mind throughout your stay. Hotel RatingThis property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.

Bounce Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Garden
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Family Room
  • Gay/Lesbian Friendly

Related Travel Blogs About Bounce Sydney

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…hotel and checked out before heading to a pancake house for breakfast.   Not a bad consultation prize.   As I sat reading a particularly unhelpful and disinteresting tourist book…

Check Bounce Rates and Deals