Bounce Hotel

Check Sydney Hotel Deals

Bounce Hotel Sydney Reviews

terri_casey terri_ca…
"Flash"packing Luxury Sep 16, 2012
By far the best bit about back packing for me is a clean hostel with friendly staff and good customer service. Bounce has scored a 10+++ from me although a bit pricey it is more than justified. A little piece of heaven in the city.

The staff and long termers here go out of their way to help where they can and provide any ingredients that the travelling backpacker would not want to carry from place to place – coffee/sugar/mayonnaise/salt/cooking oil – you name it, someone will have it and offer to share.

The dorms are very spacious and the lockers are like stepping into Narnia. The beds are comfy and in my room we had two single beds as well as bunk beds. Bounce hotel is home from home with a rooftop balcony, huge industrial sized kitchen with 4 sinks and two tv rooms with sofas and bean bags.

The only downside to my stay is that there were only 2 showers in the ladies bathroom which inevitably led to queues.

I will definitely be back and maybe one day I will find them in another part of the world!!!
rvegas rvegas
Bounce Hotel Jun 15, 2011
Its called Bounce hotel. However its actually a hostel. Its a really nice place.

Its not too expensive, rooms were very clean, some staff members were rude. However the majority of the staff members we really helpful and also organized events for guests.

The location is great, across the street from the train station and walking distance to shops and malls.

There is a bar right next door and the rooftop patio is a great place to hang out with friends.
d2amy d2amy
Great place, sort of expensive, annoying staff Jul 12, 2011
This place was a great place for my last fews days in Australia. I was going to stay at Wake up, which is on the other side of central station, but I decided that I would try this "new, more quieter" place, and I'm sure glad I did.

I had a great time, it was relatively new at the time that I first went there so that was enjoyable, and it being the winter, there were not 100 fresh off the plane backpackers about to explore the country (might sound weird, but after dealing with this for a year and half, you just need a break!)

I really enjoyed the common area that was adjacent to the kitchen. All the rooms were really open concept and they had painted the walls for a very friendly feeling. Fast internet too, which is always a plus.

The air conditioning was on, thank god, even though it was winter, you still needed it with the amazing comforters they had given you.

All in all it was a good place, not very much for social stuff, but that was just at the onset on the whole hostel, might have picked up by now.

It's also considered a "boutique hostel" so expect a lot of flashpackers.

Check Sydney Hotel Deals